Well my best school experience was a long time ago. I was in the school with my friends and it was in summer and was really hot out side. All the kids started to throw water ballooms and started to get each other wet and it was really fun then the principal got all those kids to detention.Others of my best experience in school is when i was in ceramics class with all my friends Marisol, Jaqueline and Andres and we did a lot of fun things we made figures of ceramics and we talked all the class period. One time andres cut Leylas hair and she got really mad and ran after him in all the calss room the teacher got really mad with andres and leyla and that was one of my best school experiences at cayon view high school .
Lol that's is so funny.
ReplyDeleteI took a ceramic class when I was freshmen year. And I had Korean friend in that class. So I spent many time with him. It was so fun.
Good job. I like your post.^^
hahaha that's funny freaking andres, he always is doing random things ^_^
ReplyDelete